Monday, February 9, 2009

As of yet...

It has been a very, very, very long time since i updated this blog and I don't even know where to start. I'll just focus on the latest news I have to report on which is the trip to Matanzas. It was... Lord how can i even begin to explain the atrocities that were experienced. Most of the time we were hungry or confused or hungry and confused and incredibly outraged by the fact Profé had no idea what was going on and that he dragged us around for hours on end without ever explaining where we were or why we were there. Besides the fact that we learned that their is a difference between citrus and fruits we also learned that some houses are pink. Not to mention that the entire city made me itchy and I was covered in hives for the duration of the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment